internet problem

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 00:26:26 MST 2014

Okay... this scares me! I can login to the GUI, I backed up some new stuff.
Thenwent to a tty.... no problem with that. I then logged out and went to
the login screen and hit cntrl-alt-f1. everything blanked out. then I tried
to go back to the GUI but it won't. I'm thinking the computer is screwed up.
Comments? Advice?