internet problem

Carruth, Rusty Rusty at smartm.com
Wed Oct 15 12:36:22 MST 2014

That’s bad.  Try disconnecting the Ethernet between the Linksys and the PC, wait about 30 seconds, and plug it back in and see if you get DHCP.  (I had this problem a while back with my Linux DHCP server, and that was the solution)

Also, look in /var/log/messages or /var/log/syslog (depending upon your variant – there may be another place also but these are where I know of) and see if your PC was asking for DHCP…