internet problem

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 11:18:30 MST 2014

Here is my setup:
I have the modem (actiontek pk5000) in the living room for my xbmc box.
>From there I ran a hardwire into the office into a router (linksys wrt54g)
which feeds a computer in my brothers room and my main computer.

I decided to move my main computer and after I did so the internet after
the linksys would not connect. so I unplugged the linksys and reconnected
the power but that didn't help. SO I figured that maybe I needed to
reconfigure it so I pressed the reset button for 30 seconds and connected
the internet port to the computer  and restarted the computer but I
couldn't get into the configuration page (192.168.1.1). I seem to remember
that it was 192.168.101.1 but that didn't work either. What am I doing
wrong?