Videos from last Thursday's meeting are live

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Mon Oct 13 15:31:56 MST 2014

The videos from last Thursdays meeting have been posted to YouTube.

Kevin Bowling: ZFS 101
http://youtu.be/CDOY35pGwzU

Thomas Duran: Sensu-How It Improved Our Monitoring
http://youtu.be/2aALvYdW7T4

I think I forgot to mention on the mailing list that I posted the last
couple of months meetings as well.  All the plug videos that I have shot
can be found at:
https://www.youtube.com/user/fone626/videos

Go ahead and subscribe to the channel if you would like youtube to
notify you when I post new videos.  I hope to be making a series of
videos very soon for the complete newbie that should be good to pass
along to family and friends.

Brian Cluff