apt-get

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 10:47:36 MST 2014

well... in the interim I got my memory chips so I shut down my computer to
put them in and found I got the wrong ones! they're two small. so I restart
the computer, get your message, and:

bmike1 at C521 ~ $ which command-not-found
bmike1 at C521 ~ $  command-not-found
command-not-found: command not found
bmike1 at C521 ~ $