memory

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Fri Oct 10 13:42:09 MST 2014

Probably not, but it would be worth doing a little research to see if
there is anything that doesn't work out of the box.

The most I haven't been able to get to work out of the box so far has
been some of the specialized hot keys, but I don't use them anyway, and
I was able to tweak a config to make them work and then on more recent
versions they have worked out of the box.

Brian

Brian