memory

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Fri Oct 10 13:32:02 MST 2014

It is a little more challenging installing Linux with the Windows 8 secure
boot, but there are lots of articles on the Internet to help get over this
annoyance. You could also buy a laptop from the Linux laptop vendors -
System 76 is one that comes to mind, and there are several more.

I have used a lot of Dell laptops and towers with Linux - just be sure to
check the hardware first. I am using my first System 76 laptop now, and I
am very pleased with it.

Mark