knoppix

Harold iscreamkid at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 00:07:09 MST 2014

I am going to suggest trying different cheat codes. I am not sure
exactly how Knoppix combines codes, but I think that you may not be
getting the right combination by starting with the knoppix64 as the
first parameter.

If you can boot into live mode, even if it is not the 64 bit you are
looking for, then you will know what parameters it needs for your video
card.

I am assuming you are using the Cheatsheet.

Harold