I think I got a hacker trying to bust in.

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri Oct 3 11:52:35 MST 2014

Am 03. Okt, 2014 schwätzte Michael Havens so:

moin moin,

for this particular topic, don't think, know. If your computer, phone,
tablet, light bulb, etc. is connected to the Internet, then someone is
trying to break into it.

> I went into my computer room this morning to find the following error:
>
> Unable to mount Alice
> Unhandled Lockdown error (-20)

Sounds like an automount failed. Did you plug anything into a USB
port? Even just plugging in to charge could trigger an automount attempt.

ciao,

der.hans

--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  Practice socially conscious hedonism. Do whatever you want,