OT: html coding question - Thanks

Michael Torres matorres124 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 14:46:45 MST 2014

True.....good point.....there is a whole lot more that needs to be done to
make this snippit even worth while to be used. This was merely a
demonstration of how to detect the OS and platforms.  This class has the
ability to detect browser info and versions. There are a lot more features
that this one class can do to make your application more flexible. I think
the original question was how to change the image sizes when displayed to a
particular device.  The "//Do Something" lines would represent that process.

This snippit would also be best served in a OO format, that way an instance
of that session can be re-used throughout the entire application.

Michael