kinda quiet out there in plug-land.....

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 15:53:12 MST 2014

I need to get a used computer for Linux from scratch so that I'm distracted
as well. All of the computers in my house (including brothers) run Linux
(not even dual boot). That's 3 Linux Mint Mates (one of which runs from a
live flash drive for the media player) and one Linux Mint Debian Edition
(that's the one in my brother's room). I'd like to Frankenstein a new
computer but that is too cost prohibitive. I love Linux. My brother's
machine is from '02, my  office machine is from '04, the laptop is from
'11, and the media player is on loan from my dad and is dated to this year.