VirtualBox

Stephen M smelheim85 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 19:22:05 MST 2014

Alright here is whats going on.  When I load any of my VMs, they state the
BIOS is 2006.  I am not sure how to load the BIOS from the GUI.  I looked
online but found nothing that has helped.  I have enabled VT-x/AMD-V but
that doesn't do anything.  So far I can't figure how to load the BIOS and
correct the date.

--
Stephen Melheim
602-400-7707