Truecrypt site hacked?

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Wed May 28 21:33:45 MST 2014

WTF!!! No! Say it is not so!
If it was actually insecure where are the exploits? Bitlocker has had
cracked and is known to be flawed. I have heard that the US government
has been putting pressure on true crypt to provide a dedicated back
door for some time but I thought that was just smoke. I love true
crypt and move encrypted disks freely between windows, mac, and linux.

I is sad :(