installfest for the Flagstaff, Prescott, and Payson area?

Nathan O'Brennan nathan at nmecs.com
Mon May 26 11:37:35 MST 2014

I tried doing several in Payson through out the years. We have a small
computer club called PACA, but it really consists of a bunch of old guys that
show up to ask the couple real techs questions all night. Not a whole lot of
fun. And then while the library room they use is free to use, they charge dues
and are really fussy about it. Kind of funny.

I would suggest you make some flyers and hit up any book stores you have and
ask to post your flyer. A lot of times the book store will host you. ALso, try
putting a flyer in your local post office. Often they will let you put up a
flyer that can only hang around for 2 - 4 weeks, which is ideal.

Our library here will allow the room to be used without fee as long as you
record how many showed up. Maybe your library will do the same.

--
Regards,

Nathan England

NME Consulting Services http://www.nmecs.com
Nathan England (nathan at nmecs.com)
Systems Administration / Web Application Development
Information Security Consulting
(480) 559.9681