Anyone with experience in Cross-Compiling, especially to an embedded powerPC?

Douglas Jerome douglas at ttylinux.org
Tue May 13 20:07:25 MST 2014

Hi, Mike:

I had been making my own set of gcc cross-compilers to cross-build
my ttylinux distribution, but I've switched to using crosstool-ng.

Maybe ttylinux can help you in some way, maybe with some
modifications; it is fairly easy to hack(I say that but I made it).
ttylinux is basically a cross-built kernel and busybox; it boots to
RAM Disk and has an install script that transfers the whole system
to a flash drive.
http://ttylinux.net/

Look me up. I work in the same building you do.