Cox Data Usage Notification

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at gmail.com
Tue May 13 00:09:25 MST 2014

it depends on the tier you are paying for. I get 250 GB a month here and (with the exception of january and february) I have yet to even get close to that amount.

Right now, these notices are only advisory in nature. However, at some point, they will start enforcing the caps. Until that happens, All I can say is keep an eye on the situation.

-eric