Cox Data Usage Notification

Phil Waclawski phil.waclawski at mesacc.edu
Mon May 12 22:21:14 MST 2014

300 Gigabytes?  That's a bit over 10gigs a day for a home account? I don't
think I could ever download that many distros in a month ;)
And I noticed as of May 1 they changed a lot of their contracts.  "Home
Office" business accounts are gone, I'm now on a month to month and need to
apparently upgrade to a full business one or they may just drop me. They've
gotten greedy

Phil W.