Need help with SPF record

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Fri May 9 15:44:46 MST 2014

I need to find a DNS and SPF expert to help work through an SPF issue.
(willing to pay) The data center owner says one thing and the newsletter
management company says another.

I have an SPF configured. Newsletter folk keep saying it is wrong but
will not say why they think so.  Data center owner says it is correct.
Looking to hire an expert to help resolve this issue.