Need help with SPF record

Mike Ballon mike.ballon at gmail.com
Fri May 9 13:17:22 MST 2014

I probably won't check email again today or even tomorrow, all I can really
over is how to obtain the info since I'm not sure what the issue is.

$ dig @8.8.8.8 apple.com txt

; <<>> DiG 9.8.3-P1 <<>> @8.8.8.8 apple.com txt

; (1 server found)

;; global options: +cmd

;; Got answer:

;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:

;apple.com. IN TXT

;; ANSWER SECTION:

apple.com. 282 IN TXT "v=spf1 ip4:17.0.0.0/8 ~all"

;; Query time: 30 msec

;; SERVER: 8.8.8.8#53(8.8.8.8)

;; WHEN: Fri May  9 16:16:32 2014

;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 66