Yahoo and gmail PLUG subscription failures

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Fri May 9 06:50:05 MST 2014

Hi,

I've been having bounce issues leading to being unsubscribed 3 times.  I
tried gmail and never received the confirmation email. I tried to
subscribe 3 different times.  As a result I will not use my gmail
account at all and I am moving away from Yahoo.  I have been subscribed
to the PLUG list with my Yahoo email account for maybe 12 years without
a problem until about a month ago.  So I'm going to move to an email on
my domain in the hopes that will resolve the issue. Onward and upward!!

Long live the PLUG mailing list!!

Keith