test

Stephen Partington cryptworks at gmail.com
Wed May 7 07:03:17 MST 2014

Well, Google thinks there is something wrong with your email headers and is
classifying you as spam. this might be why you are getting de-listed?

"*Be careful with this message.* Our systems couldn't verify that this
message was really sent by yahoo.com. You might want to avoid clicking
links or replying with personal information.  Learn
more<http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1366858&ctx=mail&expand=2>
"

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 9:41 PM, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks!!
>
> I've been delisted twice in the last month for bounced emails.
>

> ------------------------
> Keith Smith

Stephen

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 9:41 PM, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks!!
>
> I've been delisted twice in the last month for bounced emails.

> Keith Smith
>   On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 8:28 PM, Michael Havens <bmike1 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>  not that one. although I am getting a lot of fake bounces (spam)

> On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 8:09 PM, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>  Seems my emails are bouncing....

Stephen