Fwd: dnscheck, in memory of Larry Thiel

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Mon Mar 31 12:07:19 MST 2014

Here's a little something that Larry left for us, some time ago in fact.
It's a handy little script for determining what sort of response time
you're getting from various dns resolvers.

I think it's pretty nice piece of code as is, though as he mentioned, it
could still use a little improvement. I don't know if a newer version
ever came about or not. Someone may want to 'dig' into it a little. (pun
intended)

Thanks Larry.