OT : Best Reseller Hosting

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 15:25:37 MST 2014

Have you used the NameCheap Reseller hosting?

Keith Smith

On Thursday, March 27, 2014 2:58 PM, David Schwartz <newsletters at thetoolwiz.com> wrote:

This borders on a religious debate, and such discussions can go on indefinitely with each side bringing up problems they’ve had ad nauseum. Every hosting company is going to have problems now and then. That’s not a discussion about “what’s best” — it’s a bunch of complaints about what’s not working now and then.

What’s “best” depends on your priorities and what’s important to you.

I’ve had a reseller acct at HostGator for several years. Since they got bought, their servers seem to be a bit more overloaded than before.

I’d suggest you check out hosting at NameCheap.com as an alternative.

Another alternative I’ve learned about recently is Amazon’s EC2 cloud hosting. It’s free to set up a virtual host (like a VMWare instance in the cloud), and they only charge you for bandwidth and resources past a certain point.

-David