looking for some project advice for a startup

Stephen Partington cryptworks at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 05:20:31 MST 2014

I will second the documentation comments here. At the office we dealt with
a bunch of programmers that were given their head and there is such a black
hole of knowledge about what is doing what. Not that the relationship ended
the code is ours but the leftover kludge is takeoff more time to decipher
than patch.

And we actually have one of their better programmers working for us on
contract after he was let go from the dev house we used.

Anyhow it is a mess.

Stephen