Larry Thiel passed away this morning ...

denise nissy.poe at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 00:14:12 MST 2014

I'm sorry to hear that Phoenix has lost someone so helpful and dedicated to
the open source community.  My thoughts are with Larry's family and
friends.  I wish that I had the opportunity to meet him myself as he sounds
like a great guy.

It's comforting to hear that he was able to take that scuba diving trip.
 Thank you for sharing the link to Subsurface, hans.  Very cool that he had
the opportunity to give a presentation on open source software that was
tied to his passion!

Sincerely,
denise

Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 15:37:38 -0700 (MST)