bitcoin mining

Thu Mar 20 09:03:40 MST 2014

I have several customers mining in my collocation facility. They are
using the custom ASICs. Every few months they seem to replace them with
newer stuff. I can tell you the they use a lot of electricity and
generate a lot of heat. You have to spend a lot of money to make money
is all I can say. This is not the most environmentally favorable way to
do so either.

Gilbert