Checking if mod_ssl is installed

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 19:26:02 MST 2014

Thank you very much for your guidance!!

------------------------
Keith Smith

On Monday, March 17, 2014 9:32 PM, der.hans <PLUGd at LuftHans.com> wrote:

Am 17. Mar, 2014 schwätzte keith smith so:

moin moin Keith,

you already answered about how to install via yum list.

You also need to make sure it's enabled. Not sure that Red Hat follows
the mods-available / mods-enabled model, but I believe it does. If so, you
need to symlink from mods-enabled to mods-available for mod_ssl. You might
have a2enmod available. Don't know if it does anything other than safely
create the link.

ciao,

der.hans

--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/       http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes/
#  <betsys> "it's not what you do, it's how the whiteboard looks..."