Postfix problem

Nathan England plug-discuss at nmecs.com
Mon Mar 17 18:47:46 MST 2014

Howdy,

I have a mail server running Postfix with multiple virtual domains. The
server is set to accept mail to my domain only: domaina.com

I have a virtual_alias_maps pointing to a hashed file with the following...

nathan at domaina.com	nengland # my local user

bryan at domainb.com	bmiller # another local user

When I send an email to either address it works correctly. The problem I'm
having is with the catch all address. I want to add

@domaina.com		nengland
@domainb.com		bmiller

So any email sent to domaina.com goes to nengland and any email sent to
domainb.com goes to bmiller.

What happens is any email sent to domainb.com goes to nengland and I
get no errors. Does the first @domain take predecence over every other
accepted domain? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!