Mail Server SMTP Relay

Nathan England plug-discuss at nmecs.com
Fri Mar 14 21:14:42 MST 2014

I just dumped my primary web host and moved my primary domains to a
Digital Ocean cloud.

<pause for cheers>

My home network has a postfix mail server which I send my mail through,
as well as my android phones/tablets connect to it to send and get mail via
imap. This works wonderful.

My postfix configuration is setup to send my email via a smtp TLS relay to
my primary web host, which I dumped. I planned to use my ISP smtp
service, but after doing all of this and finally getting my ISP to accept my
relayed messages, they reject any email from me that does not explicity
use my @isp.net domain in the FROM of my emails... which means I cannot
send email with them.

So, I'm in the market for an email service where I can use any FROM
address I want, so long as I authenticate to them via TLS or something...

Any suggestions? Thank you so much!

Nathan