best mail client for kubuntu

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 09:23:08 MST 2014

Thank you for your insight!!

I'm leary of sharing too much with Google.

So far I like Thunderbird the best.  Actually I like the Godaddy webmail the best of all - however that is not an option.

Kmail is OK, I don't like the way they add the to/from block in the top of the email.

I'm using Horde with one of my busier email accounts and it seems much improved.  I may move away from a client to doing everything via webmail.

Thanks again!!

Keith

On Friday, March 14, 2014 8:00 AM, Wayne Davis <waydavis at centurylink.net> wrote:

On 03/13/2014 06:01 PM, keith smith wrote:

>Hi,
>

>I am using Thunderbird on my M$ box and it does ok.  I was wondering what mail client I might want to use on my Kubuntu box.
>

>Thanks in advance.

I also use Thunderbird.  For calendar  I use Google Cal, Task,
    &  Contacts - That way, it syncs with my phone and I can carry
    it ALL with me.  :-)