dmsg.... what's happening?

Harold iscreamkid at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 21:27:05 MST 2014

Mike,

I think what you are seeing here probably is not a problem

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1079469 iIs a bug
reoorting page for Ubuntu that notes this activity.

It says:
"When Chrome runs on precise and quantal, it spews seccomp audit
messages for expected situations. It should only force audit messages
for unexpected process death."

You are seeing a slew of seccomp messages from Chrome, so I think it is
a non issue.

Regarding the recall of various commands, I take notes both on paper and
on the computer.
Once in a while I ca actually find the piece of information I need.
Best wises