ufw

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 01:58:16 MST 2014

you know I was  wondering why you only did 'ip a' rather than 'ip addr' and
tht got me to looking at the man page and while I was looking at it
happened upon 'ip xfrm' and that got me to wondering about it. I can't
figure out what it does. well, it seems to be a firewall. can someone
explain it to me better?