PLUG Presentation "Intro to Chroma Key" is live

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Fri Jun 27 15:29:55 MST 2014

I just posted my "Intro to Chroma Key" presentation from the last PLUG
meeting on the 12th.  I had originally planned to give this presentation
in August but it was looking like we were going to lose our main
presentation so I quickly slapped together some notes on what I wanted
to talk about and verified that I still had a couple of sample images
and movies in my /tmp directory all in the few minutes I had during
Hans' talk.

Hans would like me to give this same presentation again with much better
preparation and with better examples in the future, but until then,
here's the version I gave:

http://youtu.be/_380o5B9MrA

Hope you enjoy it,
Brian Cluff