Useless and meaningless rant about my hate for Linux Mint...

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Thu Jun 26 04:33:43 MST 2014

Well, imagine that...
As per some recommendations, I gave a try to KDE.
As usual, I installed it on VirtualBox, transferred the system to my real
box, fixed up the MBR and booted my shinny new Kubuntu.

And (save some pretty minor annoyances, grounded mostly on differences on
how some programs 'do business') I am pretty impressed with the overall
results.  To the point that (so far) I would recommend Kubuntu over any
other Ubuntu flavor!

I may even give a try to Kmint, but then again, why bother?
Or should I?
What will Kmint buy that Kubuntu is not providing now?
THANKS ALL!!!   :)
ET