router distros panelwq

Kaoru Wilbur m.kaoru.wilbur at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 01:12:49 MST 2014

       |  Lots of Doctorow stuff showing up in HumbleBundles recently :).

He's a great marketer.

Cory admits he knows very little about copyright. ;)

One guy from Free Culture called him up, like on a phone and Cory freaked.
LOL.

By the way, did you see Emmett Plant was there that day?
We were so busy talking that we missed each other.
Afterward, I was like - Let's NEVER let that happen again. I was scolded
for not using Twitter more! (still not a big twit...)
He is a great speaker/presenter - very colorful stories about Xiph,
Slashdot, gaming, etc. etc.etc. etc. and I don't think it would be about
Red hat.... LOL  I'm pushing, aren't I.

Let's talk tomorrow!