router distros panelwq

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Jun 12 00:16:24 MST 2014

Am 11. Jun, 2014 schwätzte Kaoru Wilbur so:

moin moin,

> Will you be there?

I will be at the meeting tomorrow night.

> Getting grub after?

Of course :).

> Topic info for June pls..

We've been busy trying to arrange a time-shift from another presentation
and I believe we now have it mostly worked out.

Red Hat is sponsoring a technical talk on OpenStack from a Red Hatter.
That presentation is in Scottsdale at 18:00 and is being coordinated by 3
different groups.

We did not want to physically move the PLUG meeting as consistency has
been a great aid to us over the years. Instead we have worked with Red
Hat to device a plan that will allow streaming the talk and time-shifting
it. We will then show it at PLUG.

http://www.meetup.com/PhoenixRedHatSoftwareUserGroup/

There will also be a short desktop security presentation.

> It's on my way home this month and I could stop in. I like to stop in once
> every decade or so...

It would be good to see you.

Lots of Doctorow stuff showing up in HumbleBundles recently :).

ciao,

der.hans

> aicra
>

> On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 2:19 PM, der.hans <PLUGd at lufthans.com> wrote:
>
>> Am 03. Jun, 2014 schwätzte Todd Cole so:
>>
>> moin moin Todd,
>>

>>  depending on dates I will be out of town a lot till mid July
>>> I am able to do both ddwrt mods and Unity basics
>>>

>> Excellent. I'll add you to the list of possibilities and hopefully we can
>> fit your schedule.
>>
>> ciao,
>>
>> der.hans
>>

>>  On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 1:16 PM, Jason Poulter <polt at snaptek.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>  When will it take place?

>> --
>> #  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes/
>> #  "I guess I should've agreed with my boss more often. Today I was
>> replaced
>> #  by a bobblehead doll!" -- Randy Glasbergen, 13Mar2006

#  In order to live free and happily, you must sacrifice boredom.
#  It is not always an easy sacrifice.