GoDaddy is going public

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Mon Jun 9 20:50:56 MST 2014

I heard on the radio that GoDaddy has revenues of $1.3 Billion and has
losses of several hundred thousand.  It is my understanding GoDaddy has
never made a profit.  Parsons is an accountant so I'd bet it is some
accounting trick.  I'll bet he has 100 million in the bank and is paying
himself lots as well.

GoDaddy is the biggest domain registrar and possibly the biggest virtual
hosting company.  There are several other big players so maybe the
domain and hosing industry might be 3 - 5 billion annually.  Maybe even
more.

Interesting to finally hear about the business.

Keith