Introducing myself

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Jul 29 23:01:16 MST 2014

Am 28. Jul, 2014 schwätzte Fred Fifield so:

moin moin Fred,

> Hello!
>
> My name is Fred and I've been stalking this mailing list for about three
> weeks now and I thought it was time to come to the surface.

Wilkommen!

I hope we will see you at some events as well. Our regular presentation
meetings are the second Thursday every month in the east valley. This
month we have topics on Blender and command line packet forensics.

Our social gathering is the third Tuesday of the month, also in the east
valley. We go for food after the presentations, but it's already late when
we start out. For Stammtisch we go straight to the food and conversation.

Other mentioned that we have several Installfests every month.

Additionally, AZLoCo ( the Arizona Ubuntu group ) has a couple of
different event in different parts of the valley. Like elsewhere in FLOSS,
we work together :). Indeed, the Installfests are officially from both
groups and the LoCo is providing most of the leadership for them.

ciao,

der.hans
#  If you're not learning, you're not living. - der.hans