Ottawa Linux Symposium 2015

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Jul 28 00:15:39 MST 2014

Am 27. Jul, 2014 schwätzte Jerry Snitselaar so:

moin moin,

> Apparently OLS has been having funding issues the past couple of years
> so they have decided to try an indiegogo funding campaign for next
> year's event.
>
> In case anyone wants to contribute: http://goo.gl/15p4oQ

Indiegogo and Kickstarter can simplify things for selling tickets and
sponsorships for events except for the short time period for the
salesdrive.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
#  I took the one less traveled by,
#  And that has made all the difference. -- Robert Frost
#  I, OTOH, prefer to just go stomping through the desert... - der.hans