OT: mobile device portrait vs landscape size changes

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Sat Jul 26 18:17:32 MST 2014

On my mobile devices (and most others, I think), when changing from
portrait to landscape viewing, the size of images and text on websites
changes.

Question #1: What can I do to make both images and text stay the same
size in both orientations?

Question #2: How can I create an html file so that an images with text
below the image in portrait mode will change to the same size image on
the left side of the screen with the text from below the image in
portrait mode will appear beside the image on the right side when the
device is rotated to landscape mode?