Dual Boot system

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sat Jul 26 10:32:52 MST 2014

Plus you don't have to worry about getting a virus on windows and having
it damage or wipe out your Linux as well.

I've always have MUCH better success with doing it the other way
around... running Linux on the machine and putting windows in a VM.
It's also easier to get rid of the windows when you notice that after a
year you haven't booted it. :)

Brian Cluff