SUSE Linux Days Road Tour

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sat Jul 26 01:01:29 MST 2014

Am 25. Jul, 2014 schwätzte Kaoru Wilbur so:

> Yeah, I think I have a SuSe disk from like 2001. I did make some money on
> that Novell stock when they bought SuSe. The road trip thing sounds
> interesting to me. I want to see what they have to say... I'm not expecting
> anything amazing, and I am Debian dedicated but am open to seeing what else
> is going on.

Yeah, it's good to look around once in a while. I might no longer be using
a half-dozen distributions on my systems, but I never know what might turn
up in the work place. Also, I'd rather choose the correct tool for work
rather than just defaulting to the one I know.

> Hans if they send swag, do you think anyone would care? I'll turn it over
> to you if they send anything! Unless it is disks for the installfest. I
> believe they are sending over disks too.  :)

Sure, swag generally goes over well. T-shirts tend to be popular for some
reason :).

> P.S. Getting the hardware for the install server project.
> Discussed this last night with Drew and Hagan.

Cool.

ciao,

der.hans
#  It's up to the reader to make the book interesting.
#  An author has only the opportunity to make it uninteresting. - der.hans