Dual Boot system

Phil Waclawski phil.waclawski at mesacc.edu
Fri Jul 25 23:39:35 MST 2014

Not sure about CentOS, but I have windows 7 and Kubuntu dual booting no
problem. True, I had to install the boot-repair utility in kubuntu to fix
the Windows UEFI problem, but other than that it was fine.  Course, I think
it's been 8 months since I booted up windows on that machine (my work
computer, I don't have windows at all at home ;)

Phil Waclawski
MCC CIS Faculty