linux from scratch

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Thu Jul 24 05:27:37 MST 2014

Michael, have you even looked at what is in line 32 of your
version-check.sh?
Among other things, because 'glibc' is more than a program (it is more like
the whole engine running under the hood), and your system would not even
boot up is you don't have 'glibc' (which is a whole lot system)
You'll learn that as you read LFS.

Did you ever try:
find /lib/ /*/lib/ -name lib${X}.la
ET