linux from scratch

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 12:49:23 MST 2014

well I installed gmp  the way it instructed and then I did a search for
mpfr on the same website and installed it as well, but couldn't find gibc
or mpc. I was going to do a search for the missing files but figured I
would run version-check first to ensure I wasn't just spinning my wheels.
It appears the two files were not installed correctly enough for LInux from
Scratch.

~$ bash version-check.sh
---truncate---
version-check.sh: line 32: glibc: command not found
g++ compilation OK
libgmp.la: found
libmpfr.la: found
libmpc.la: not found