linux from scratch

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Tue Jul 22 06:53:20 MST 2014

Michael,

Which package(s) require the files libmpfr.la and libmpc.la? How do you
know you need these files? Same for the glibc file? And what does all of
this have to do with modifying grub???

The debian package manager is very robust and is designed to keep one from
shooting themselves in the foot, imo. So, before you start grabbing random
files and installing them on your machine, make sure you know what you are
doing!

Mark