google talk

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 12:52:47 MST 2014

 Well, I've been googling and found this
<https://productforums.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!forum/hangouts/hangouts/Nzd7eOeK3ro>
(relevant
information below). Unfortunately, I can't find the 'app menu' or the,
'show hidden icons' button. Any ideas are appreciated.

 -below-
 If you go to the system icon tray (lower right hand corner of your task
bar) you may have to left-click the "show hidden icons button" then right
click on the "WebRoot" icon, revealing the app menu and then left-click
"Disable" or appropriate command. Recommend you have alternate antivirus
software to run in place of WebRoot while it is disabled.  Hope this helps.