google talk

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 00:36:25 MST 2014

I messed up installing xfce (meaning that I should not have done it).
Before I installed it I could use google hang outs chat and video chats.
 Now when I try starting a hangout I get two errors. The first is, 'Could
not load Google Talk Plugin,' and the second reads, 'Could not load Google
Talk Plugin Renderer.' Apparently (so I've read) everything works fine with
Chromium but (as my previous message states) chromium no longer works.  Has
anyone here experienced the same thing and resolved this issue?