openGL probglem

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Mon Jan 6 14:49:19 MST 2014

Run glxgears and glxinfo, make sure your card is reporting.  Using
fglrx, it should work.

Make sure you have the xvba drivers loaded too, that's the video codec
acceleration.

mb at host:~$ apt-cache search xvba
xvba-va-driver - XvBA-based backend for VA API (AMD fglrx implementation)

Might have gotten purged with your video driver upgrade issues.

-mb