[Scale-planning] SCALE Youtube Channel (fwd)

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri Jan 3 15:44:26 MST 2014

moin moin,

SCaLE videos from last year. Book your hotel room if you haven't already.
The hotel has been filling up.

ciao,

der.hans
#  If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then
#  you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and
#  I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have
#  two ideas. -- George Bernard Shaw

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 14:35:39 -0800
From: Ilan Rabinovitch <ilan at socallinuxexpo.org>
To: SCALE Planning List <scale-planning at lists.linuxfests.org>
Subject: [Scale-planning] SCALE Youtube Channel

Hello,

Can't wait for SCALE next month? Catch up on some of the sessions you
missed last year by subscribing to the SCALE Youtube channel.
(www.youtube.com/socallinuxexpo).    We have over 20 SCALE 11x and
DevOps Day LA videos up, with more coming soon!

See you all in February.

(PS We our A/V team would love some extra hands to help out with the
camera work, editing and streaming this year. Please reach out off list
if you would like to help)

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
(w) 877.831.2569 x 110
(m) 818.442.1865

SCALE 12x:  Feb 21-23, 2014 - Los Angeles CA
Texas Linux Fest:  June 13-14, 2014 - Austin, TX